How to Obtain your GSHIP Insurance Cards
Starting 2016, insurance cards will not be mailed out unless requested (to request your insurance card visit this website (Student Insurance), create a new account and click the “request a card be mailed to you” link). Instead, there is a new online and app service through Mobile Health Consumer that will allow you to access your insurance ID cards at anytime on your phone or online! (The apps are highly recommended so your ID cards are accessible anytime and anywhere with your cell phone.)
Click here to get instructions on how to get started with Mobile Health Consumer apps and website.
Once the app is downloaded, you can access your Anthem/UCSHIP medical and vision insurance cards, your benefits, claims and more!
Special Instructions to Access your Dental Insurance Card through Delta Dental:
Once you have registered with the Mobile Health Consumer website or app follow the directions below to access your Delta Dental Insurance card:
1. Open your Mobile Health Consumer App or website (Mobile Health Consumer)
2. On the navigation menu click “Dental Coverage”
3. You will now be prompted to leave Mobile Health Consumer to go to Delta Dental App or website.
4. Register with the Delta Dental App or website using your Student ID #.
5. Once you have registered and/or downloaded the Delta Dental App your ID card will be accessible to download or access on the Delta Dental App/Website.
About Mobile Health Consumer or UCSHIP:
About Student Health Services, referrals or waivers:
Student Health Services can help: (951) 827-3031
Anything at all:
GSHIP Officer can help: firstname.lastname@example.org