How do I waive my insurance?

If you have comparable insurance coverage (which meets the minimum requirements set by UCR) you can waive out of GSHIP by filling out the appropriate waiver form. Only one waiver form is required per academic year. Contact SHS for the most up to date waiver information at (951) 827-3031 and/or visit their websiteNote: There are deadlines for waivers, so check in with SHS early if you plan to waive out of GSHIP!

Have more questions? 

We are here to help! 
GSHIP Officer: or visit the officers page visit the officers page to meet in person

Student Health Services: (951) 827-3031