Links to UCPath resources

Click here to access current pay scales from the UCOP.
Click here to access UCPath’s online portal.

When a paycheck is delayed due to an error by the University, an employee can submit the request here for reimbursement for bank fees and other late fees incurred as a direct result of the delay.  The request will be evaluated and reimbursed as appropriate. 

Common questions following a UCPath error

What happens when an employee is overpaid via their UCPath paycheck?
• If a UC employee is overpaid, the UCPath Center provides an overpayment information packet via email to the campus local HR/payroll team to review with the employee.
• The campus local HR/payroll team is responsible for working directly with the employee to discuss repayment options. Then, the campus local HR/payroll contact will respond to the UCPath Center with the employee’s selected option (via the original case email).
• The overpayment packet includes information for the employee to select an option that works best for them to repay the Regents of the University of California.

What are the repayment options?

• One Time Full Payment: via personal check or an online payment. Note: credit cards are currently not accepted.
• Payroll Deduction: granted up to six monthly installments for monthly employees or 12 biweekly installments for biweekly employees. Any request for longer repayment terms will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
• Reduction of Paycheck: if the overpayment amount is less than 50% (or a very small amount), the employee’s next paycheck can be reduced by that amount (only with the employee’s consent).

Who should I contact if I have questions?

• For UCR: employees are encouraged to connect with their local UCR HR contact to discuss the overpayment package. The campus departments are responsible for providing the UCPath Center with an employee’s salary data.
• Other questions? Contact UCR/UCPath FOM team at 951-827-9500 or email at for general staff or for academic staff/student workers. Visit
• You may also visit UCPath online at and click “Ask UCPath Center,” or call the UCPath Center Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (PDT) at 855-9-UCPATH (855-982-7284) to speak with an associate.