- Going to a conference? In partnership with the Chancellor’s Office and Grad Division, the UCR GSA distributes a significant number of conference travel awards.
- Would you like to host a conference? Ask us to sponsor your conference
- Involving the community in an activity? Request sponsorship for an outreach event.
- Have an active, registered mini-GSAs? We offer reimbursements for costs associated with meetings.
- Advocacy for UCR Grad Students! The GSA lobbies at the state, UC system, and UC-Riverside level on behalf of the grad student population.
- Have a problem? We are here to help. The GSA can help answer questions and connect you with important resources. If we do not know how to address your problem, we know who does and we can work with you to resolve it.
- Beginning 2018-2019, the GSA will be hosting a speaker series. Stay tuned for exciting information on our 2018-2019 speakers!
- Social Events! Grad school can be an incredibly isolating experience. Join us and your fellow graduate students for a number of events throughout the year – Grad Bash at the HUB! (Fall/Spring quarter), Grad Bash at the Getaway (Winter quarter), Grad Night at the Getaway (every Tuesday night starting Fall 2018), and more!