Efforts Outside UCR
Advocating for the graduate and professional students of UCR at the UC system, state, and federal levels
Click here to access the UCOP page concerning pay scales.
Click here to access UCPath’s online portal. You will need to scroll to the bottom of the page and select the UCPath online button to launch the portal (https://fomucpath.ucr.edu).
When a paycheck is delayed due to an error by the University, an employee can submit the request here for reimbursement for bank fees and other late fees incurred as a direct result of the delay. The request will be evaluated and reimbursed as appropriate.
• If a UC employee is overpaid, the UCPath Center provides an overpayment information packet via email to the campus local HR/payroll team to review with the employee.
• The campus local HR/payroll team is responsible for working directly with the employee to discuss repayment options. Then, the campus local HR/payroll contact will respond to the UCPath Center with the employee’s selected option (via the original case email).
• The overpayment packet includes information for the employee to select an option that works best for them to repay the Regents of the University of California.
• One Time Full Payment: via personal check or an online payment. Note: credit cards are currently not accepted.
• Payroll Deduction: granted up to six monthly installments for monthly employees or 12 biweekly installments for biweekly employees. Any request for longer repayment terms will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
• Reduction of Paycheck: if the overpayment amount is less than 50% (or a very small amount), the employee’s next paycheck can be reduced by that amount (only with the employee’s consent).
• You may also visit UCPath online at ucpath.universityofcalifornia.
The GSA strongly encourages grad students to utilize the UCPathhelp@ucr.edu as their primary point of contact for payroll issues (though we also encourage you to cc the GSA President, firstname.lastname@example.org, as well).
UC system wide
Content coming soon.
CA state level
Content coming soon
US federal government level
Content coming soon
Thank you to Lego Grad Student for permission to use their work throughout the website.
Follow @legogradstudent for more.
UCRiverside HUB 203
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM